Monday, July 21, 2008

Too Tired to Post

I've just been so tired lately. I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy, the constant summer activities, or the working full-time and training my replacement. Maybe it's a little bit of everything!

I really am too tired to post tonight. I just wanted to put something up here, so it seems like I am still maintaining this blog...

Before I go, I'll leave you with a slightly dated photo. I am currently 18 weeks along, but this is a picture of my growing belly at 16 and 1/2 weeks. I'm sure the baby is taking a lot of energy out of me!

Wahoo - I'm finally showing!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Steubie Wife said...

yay! congratulations on showing...i am only a week ahead of you, but just exhausted my old clothes..i fit in like three things but have been holding off most maternity shopping...very soon i don't think i'm going to have a choice!
you look super healthy so even if you're tired at least you can feel good about that :) i am also nearing the end of work (i teach english at a community college, which you wouldn't be able to tell from my rebellious grammar) so i can identify with the fatigue. i'm so excited to soon have time during the day to really rest!